With more than 24 years in the sports industry and in corporate America, Matt Crevin combines his practical, real world experiences…with his insider sports knowledge and industry connections directly to you, an industry hopeful.
- Setting up post game player interviews with the national media
- Working directly with the players on their community events
- Providing inside information from the booth, on game day, to some of the biggest names in NFL broadcasting
Over the next decade, his skills and experience with the national media grew and his role with the 49ers evolved into a highly specialized sports position, which included:
- Radio and television coverage of home 49er games from the booth, sidelines and locker room
- Spotting for select West Coast NFL games as a member of the Westwood One/CBS radio team
- Working side-by-side with sports broadcast greats, such as, Al Michaels, John Madden, the late Harry Kalas, Dick Enberg, and Marv Albert – to name just a few
Today, Matt continues his business and personal relationship with the 49ers as the press box public address announcer. He has lived through the ups and downs, highs and lows and all the behind-the-scenes action of an NFL dynasty, as only an insider can see.
Equipped with business background and sports insider’s knowledge, Matt is ready to share his passion and knowledge with you! He delivers his individual clients a unique process and format, which gives sports industry hopefuls a unique look into the numerous career opportunities available in the sports industry. His experience and perspective are not found or learned in college, it only comes with years of experience and networking, all geared to bring you results.
“Listen Up” & Start Achieving Your Dreams Today
Matt’s ready to share his experience, unique perspective, his profound sports industry connections, rare insider interviews and his extraordinary access with you. If you are passionate about pursuing a career in the sports industry, then discover how Matt can help create an action plan for you.
Contact Matt today to take advantage of his 22 years of sports industry experience, right here on voiceofthebox.co.Press Kit PDF